Prev: Re: [GZG] Ship point values and effectiveness Next: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

Re: [DS] Anti-tankette actions was [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 8, Issue 57 and Re: [GZG] Re: FT Scenarios

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:20:15 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [DS] Anti-tankette actions was [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 8, Issue 57 and Re: [GZG] Re: FT Scenarios

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> G'day,
>
>> Personally, I'd be inclined to break out the tac nukes just to make
>> the point about how obnoxious I find such behavior.
>
> On a side note, the Daleks have done that occassionally down here, but
> must admit there is a friendly agreement not to use them as it's a bit
> of a game ender really.

Well, to be fair, if the issue is that you're playing against munchkins,

who don't offer a *game*, but rather a "at all costs victory", then it's

not going to be a *fun game* anyway, so why not just get it overwith and

set up something a player who's a more interesting and fun opponent? ;)

Happily, I've never had to make a game end fast just to make an asshole
go
away. :)

John

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ship point values and effectiveness Next: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding