Prev: RE: [GZG] Victory Point Systems - A Summary of the proposal Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems

Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:45:37 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems

Laserlight wrote:

> >Carnage Con Space-o?
>
>If so, I'd bring warsheeps,

Sold by Brigade Models. They don't look very cuddly though :-(

>and I've already traumatized the SG2 and
>FMAS players enough, I think. Well, almost enough.  I don't see why
>Indy is against me bringing 1/300 scale sheep for his DS3 demo.

Probably just because they're too small to carry Battle Cattle-style
cybernetic implants :-)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: RE: [GZG] Victory Point Systems - A Summary of the proposal Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems