Prev: RE: [GZG] [OT] Need some references Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Turning Circles

RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: Franck Gouret <gouretfranck@y...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:58:15 +0100 (CET)
Subject: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

hello

> 1) The system as it currently stands (FT/FB1/FB2
> standard): ie, 1
> thrust point will rotate any ship to any heading in
> vector movement.
>
> a) I haven't played this but like it in theory.
> b) I haven't played this but dislike it in theory.
> c) I've actually played this (with XXXX fleet(s) -
> please specify) and like it.
> d) I've actually played this (with XXXX fleet(s) -
> please specify)
> and dislike it.
> e) I have no opinion on this option either way.

il will say b, because, it seen to me that the
advanced grav drive (kravak style) will be "obsolete"
(french word)

> 2) The system used in the EFSB (the Babylon Project
> FT variant),
> where 1 thrust point only allows rotation by 1
> course point (30
> degrees).
>
> a) I haven't played this but like it in theory.
> b) I haven't played this but dislike it in theory.
> c) I've actually played this (with XXXX fleet(s) -
> please specify) and like it.
> d) I've actually played this (with XXXX fleet(s) -
> please specify)
> and dislike it.
> e) I have no opinion on this option either way.
>
> Feel free to add comments as to WHY you
> like/dislike.....

I say d, i play only vector, with all the fleet of the
fleet book 1 and 2, and unsc beta test.

I like this, it seem to be good, having multiple fire
arc for weapons in this mode. The Kravak with their
possiblity for one  thrust point will rotate any ship
to any heading, are powerfull but can be contained

But now in fact I play a variant of EFSB/FB2 that is :
1 thrust point only allows rotation by 1 course point
(30 degrees).
But you can make rotation, equal to your total thrust
point. like it is said in FB2
so a thrust 6 ESU corvette can make 180° of turn in
one turn.
and with the fact that only 1 thust point is possible
for  deceleration and lateral move in one turn for a
ship

> 3) 1 thrust point allows rotation by up to 2 course
> points (60 degrees).
>
> a) I haven't played this but like it in theory.
> b) I haven't played this but dislike it in theory.
> c) I've actually played this (with XXXX fleet(s) -
> please specify) and like it.
> d) I've actually played this (with XXXX fleet(s) -
> please specify)
> and dislike it.
> e) I have no opinion on this option either way.
>
> Feel free to add comments as to WHY you
> like/dislike.....

Il will say a, maybe with this, ESU dreadnought, can
turn more

4) I will say b, I dont like this option

Prev: RE: [GZG] [OT] Need some references Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Turning Circles