Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 20:58:51 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

In a message dated 1/6/06 4:09:37 PM,
gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
writes:

> Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....
> To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
>
> If we go wth "may only fire in the direction of the main burn with
standard
> drives does it make advanced drives too strong?
>
> Roger Books

Well, the only thing it would "limit" would be the ability or reason to
have
multiple arc weapons.	U would end-up with a # of human tech ships with

"single arc" weapons...

But then I'm not normal playing vector.

Have a Good One,
DOC Agren
     (Lurker on the Digest)

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game