Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game Next: [GZG] um, woah. and COOL!

Re: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game

From: "laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 13:17:46 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game

> I was thinking of dividing the Move Ships phase into 5
> segment.

Perhaps try this: roll for initiative.	Winner moves 1/2
distance; loser moves full distance; winner completes the
second half of his move. Optional: loser can adjust facing 1
point after winner completes his move. (This whole concept
is taken from a naval game--Royal Navy or Ironbottom Sound
or one of those)

> Are there other options I should consider?

Use a chip to represent the salvo.  Toss it from N feet
away.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game Next: [GZG] um, woah. and COOL!