Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back

Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:14:45 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:27:45 +0100, Frits Kuijlman writes:
>Jaime Tiampo wrote:
>> Interesting. I've got to admit I've always prefered forums over email
>> lists. It's all a lot more clean and doesn't clutter up your inbox.
Also
>> easier to search through the archives to see if the info is already
there.

>Well, we do have an archive somewhere, and it is searchable.

The mailman archives are actually searchable at this point, although
the index tends to only get updated once a week or so.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back