Prev: RE: [GZG] conversion questions Next: Re: [GZG] conversion questions

RE: [GZG] NOOB!

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:54:29 -0600
Subject: RE: [GZG] NOOB!

> > I'm not a frakkin' moron, I've seen this :)

And he had already posted these thought on the SCN forums too.

> Dean, who wrote the Star Ranger BSG stuff, is on this list as well as
> the playtest list. This is a good place to post questions as there are
> a number of BSG fans on here.

Personally I haven't dug too deep in the new BG for gaming thoughts yet,
though my wife bought all the episodes for her video ipod and is now
hooked
on the series.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: RE: [GZG] conversion questions Next: Re: [GZG] conversion questions