Prev: Re: [GZG] NOOB! Next: [GZG] My Version of the Death Star

RE: [GZG] NOOB!

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:12:26 -0600
Subject: RE: [GZG] NOOB!

>>Well it's nice to see your personality isn't going to be any different
here on the GZG ML than it is over on the Delta Green list. *L* I
don't think I could handle it if you turned out to be all polite and
sh*t here.

Welcome to the list, MiB. Somehow I pictured you more of a GROPO
(Ground Pounder, player of Stargrunt II, Dirtside II, or the
still-being-designed FMA Skirmish) than a vac head.<<

For second I thought I'd gone a bit wonky myself...

Yeah, welcome to the MiB - it should be interesting to see how you and a
couple of people get along here.

David

Prev: Re: [GZG] NOOB! Next: [GZG] My Version of the Death Star