Prev: Re: [GZG] NOOB! Next: RE: [GZG] NOOB!

Re: [GZG] NOOB!

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:56:04 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] NOOB!

On 12/29/05, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:30:57 -1000
> From: The Man in Black <mib.zero@gmail.com>
> I'm not a frakkin' moron, I've seen this :)

Well it's nice to see your personality isn't going to be any different
here on the GZG ML than it is over on the Delta Green list. *L* I
don't think I could handle it if you turned out to be all polite and
sh*t here.

Welcome to the list, MiB. Somehow I pictured you more of a GROPO
(Ground Pounder, player of Stargrunt II, Dirtside II, or the
still-being-designed FMA Skirmish) than a vac head.

Dean, who wrote the Star Ranger BSG stuff, is on this list as well as
the playtest list. This is a good place to post questions as there are
a number of BSG fans on here.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] NOOB! Next: RE: [GZG] NOOB!