Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs

Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:28:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs

Allan said:
> I don't know about Adrian's game, but I ran an ambush scenario at
> GenCon with those limits. In 15mm scale, too!

Adrian's game had my side ambushing a TomB's convoy, which turned out
to have a couple of truckloads of troops along with the supplies.  The
first shot of the game destroyed the lead APC and killed a couple of
its crew; on the last turn, an artillery strike disabled 5/6ths of a
PA squad. I also tordered my two-man lead element to surrender when it
became clear they were in an untenable position. Aside from that,
there were no casualties...although Adrian hadn't planned it that way,
TomB just couldn't roll well enough.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs