Prev: RE: [GZG] 25mm stowage in online catalog? Next: RE: [GZG] When placing Modular Fighters on carriers

Re: [GZG] 25mm stowage in online catalog?

From: "Grant A. Ladue" <ladue@c...>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:59:00 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm stowage in online catalog?

> >I think they are part of the DLD range, they come up as unavailable
if you
> >try and order them, I'll check with JT.  (which is correct as the
stocks are
> >out)
> >
> >Paul
>

> Yes, these are DLD packs, and yes, we're out of stock. We currently
> have only a very few items of DLD stock left, in 25mm and 15mm plus a
> few of the Starship scale weapons platforms. Given that no-one can
> contact DLD at the moment, it is quite possible that we may not get
> any more. :-(
>
> Jon (GZG)

   Looks like news is good on that front.  DLD wasn't reachable and
wasn't
 sending out ordered stuff for about 9 months this year.  Fortunately,
they
 have a new phone number now, and he is answering and working out the
order
 issues.  Hopefully they'll have their email back soon.  While I would
still
 approach them with some caution (until they have reestablished a track
record)
 it does look like they are going to remain around.

   grant

Prev: RE: [GZG] 25mm stowage in online catalog? Next: RE: [GZG] When placing Modular Fighters on carriers