Prev: Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons Next: RE: [GZG] When placing Modular Fighters on carriers

Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons

From: Brian B <brianbinor@g...>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:01:25 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons

On 11/30/05, Adrian <adrian@stargrunt.ca> wrote:

> I would suggest that a Devilfish size vehicle would "plausibly" carry
at
> least one M38D without a problem.  Of the three that I've seen
(Phalanx,
> M38, Kamodo) this one is by far your best best.

Agreed.  The fact that the Devilfish is a 28mm model means it should
be whopping when bashed into 25mm.  I'm thinking that some F4 Phantom
wings would look sweet bashed onto it.	The drones at the front will
be converted into variable geometry canards.

Prev: Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons Next: RE: [GZG] When placing Modular Fighters on carriers