Prev: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign - Kra'Vak

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:11:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign - Kra'Vak

>   In a message dated 11/28/05 4:22:36 AM Central Standard Time,
> davebill@clear.net.nz writes:
>
> <snip>
> Have we any new information about what the Kra'Vak are motivated by?
Do
> they seize planetary populations for slave labour?  Apart from the PAU
> colony mentioned as 'destroyed' in the FT Future History, do either
Star
> Grunt or Dirtside mention colonies/colonists as being captured?
>
> David
> <snip>
>
> *In the official stuff by GZG it's left unsaid IIRC.	Will have to
check.
> In the fan stuff (Rot 'something'?) [...]
> *

"Rot Hafen" by Los.
http://www.cygnusx1.info/scifi/rothafen1.html
For those of you who have not heard of or read it, excellent story.
Long,
some 13 or so chapters (with several chapters broken up into 2-3
subchapters), but a good read. Highly recommended.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault