Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX - FT Event Help Next: Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign - Kra'Vak

Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:42:33 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

Los wrote:

>If you're the 55th typewriter repair battalion and you find youself
>conducting MP operations in Iraq, your still the 55th typewriter repair

>battalion. If you're a tank platoon form 1/2 armored bn and you find
>yourself in Iraq driving Hummers on LOC security patrols your still a
mech
>tank platoon from the 1/2d armored bn. That doesn't mean an M1114 is
>considered a "tank" or "tank support".

If you're an ex-tank platoon re-equipped with M1114s and both you and
your
superiors call you a "motorized tank platoon", what does that make you?

That is the case we're talking about here, after all...

/Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX - FT Event Help Next: Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign - Kra'Vak