Prev: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign

Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:30:27 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

In a message dated 11/24/05 12:29:24 PM Central Standard Time,
maserati@speakeasy.net writes:

Oerjan	Ariander wrote:

> You were talking about ARMOURED support above.  Generally speaking,
> trucks and helos aren't considered to be  "armoured support" -
although
> I've noticed that the US Army now calls  a platoon of 4xM1114 armoured

> HumVees a "motorized tank platoon", so  maybe the requirements to
count
> as "armoured" are being softened  nowadays <g>

<snip>

I would like to see your source for this comment.  Not	that I doubt you
as
to it be said I just...doubt the source's  IQ.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign