Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES! Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 07:02:31 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

> > I was intrigued by your other raider page with the SSDs
> and little pics of
> > ships which look remarkably like some Italerie (Sp?
> Italian company that
> > make plastic models and soldiers) ships I got a while back.
>
> They're all from Silent Death, and were hand drawn in the
> days before
> digital cameras where common.

David, are you thinking of Stratelabri(horrible sp?)? Took over the ICE
plastic designs for a bit, including the Space Rangers and those robot
thingies; I think Iron Wind is doing the metal casting, but I'm not sure
about that.

Course, Strat could be somehow associated with Italerie (continued sp?),
but I wasn't aware of it.

> > I've rated these
> > ships as corvettes or frigates and they form the fleet
> of the Delta
> > Trianguli separatist raiders who have being annoying theESU in the
> > Trans-Vega Sector.
>
> Anything which annoys the ESU is good!

I beg your pardon! ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES! Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault