Prev: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

From: "Samuel Penn" <sam@g...>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:05:24 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

On Tue, November 22, 2005 8:06, David Billinghurst said:
> Hi Sam,
>
> Nice site, and the SVG came out ok on my hamster powered, Micro$oft
> toating machine.

I going down the SVG route since it's well suited to these sort
of graphics, and people can download and edit them themselves
easily, since it's all object based. I've got some templates
available as well if people are interested (and if anyone wants
to contribute to a Free library of FT graphics, even better).

The only issue is SVG is relatively unsupported (compared to
JPEG for instance).

> Love the paint jobs.

Thanks. Chosen partly because it was really easy to do (spray black,
then add a bit of red) :-)

> I was intrigued by your other raider page with the SSDs and little
pics of
> ships which look remarkably like some Italerie (Sp? Italian company
that
> make plastic models and soldiers) ships I got a while back.

They're all from Silent Death, and were hand drawn in the days before
digital cameras where common.

> I've rated these
> ships as corvettes or frigates and they form the fleet of the Delta
> Trianguli separatist raiders who have being annoying the ESU in the
> Trans-Vega Sector.

Anything which annoys the ESU is good!

--
Be seeing you,		  Web: www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			   IM: samuel.penn@gmail.com

Prev: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!