Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Victorian SF figs Next: RE: [GZG] [OT] Victorian SF figs

Re: [GZG] [OT] Victorian SF figs

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 23:36:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Victorian SF figs

From: "Zoe and Carmel Brain"
> Eureka's Pax Limpopo Range, specifically the Hardlove Impervious
Suit
> http://eurekamin.com.au/index.php?cPath=87_126_153_158&sort=3a
>
> The Impervious Suit with Electro-Galvanic Lightning Discharge gun is
> probably what you're after..

These are going to be for Wailing Ewe-tani's corportate
Troubleshooters.  "Impervious" is an excellent description of what
they will not in any way be. Well armed, yes--well armored, no. After
all, the *other* Troubleshooters have to be able to deal with them,
just in case of the possibility--vanishingly remote, I grant--that a
Troubleshooter might himself be a traitor.

"Achmed's trinket stall" is, however, pretty much guaranteed to be
appearing next ECC, and some other of Nic's Vics may be there as well.
Parhoon and Brigade's Gaslight also look pretty good.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Victorian SF figs Next: RE: [GZG] [OT] Victorian SF figs