Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Victorian SF figs Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Victorian SF figs

Re: [GZG] [OT] Victorian SF figs

From: Zoe and Carmel Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 13:36:57 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Victorian SF figs

Laserlight wrote:
> I'm looking for 25mm Victorian SF figures -- preferably armed with
> advanced weapons such as the Electro-Galvanic Discharger, Backpack
> Maxim Gun (not the sort that spits out slips of paper that say things
> like "a penny saved is a penny earned"--the other sort), or Martian
> Death Ray.  Suggestions?

Eureka's Pax Limpopo Range, specifically the Hardlove Impervious Suit
http://eurekamin.com.au/index.php?cPath=87_126_153_158&sort=3a

The Impervious Suit with Electro-Galvanic Lightning Discharge gun is
probably what you're after.. But there's something to be said for the
Kreigshosen Clockwork War Pants, with mortar.

Personally, I like having some air support, via Jaeger	mit
Whirlenkriegenfleigen. Others like artillery, such as the Tricycle
Triumphapede heavy mounted artillery "The Thunderer"

And remember priceas are in Oz dollars, 3 US ones will get you 4 of
those.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Victorian SF figs Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Victorian SF figs