Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: First go at a campaign - some questions Next: Re: [GZG] Re: First go at a campaign - some questions

Re: [GZG] Re: First go at a campaign - some questions

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:45:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: First go at a campaign - some questions

> > Alternatively, or as well, the players are local area commanders.
The
> > resources they accumulate, don't benefit them directly (they're
admirals,
> > not accountants).  If they need reinforcements, they have to apply
to high
> > command

The campaign system for The Sword and the Flame has an ingenious
method of dealing with this.  Each player is both a British minister
*and* a native ruler.  If I'm the Prince of Siam and the Tommies are
really pounding on me, then in my persona as MP, I'm going to vote to
send troops to Abyssinia, not Siam.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: First go at a campaign - some questions Next: Re: [GZG] Re: First go at a campaign - some questions