Prev: RE: [GZG] Threshold checks - how I do them Next: Re: [GZG] First go at a campaign - some questions

RE: [GZG] Threshold checks - how I do them

From: "McCarthy, Tom" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:05:46 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] Threshold checks - how I do them

If it's to be 'crits' in the damage track, then I prefer a system to
randomize the ship's systems hit rather than either player choosing.

Maybe 6 or 12 C's and all systems have to be placed somewhere in a table
of 6-12 entries.  (No, the table of twelve wouldn't be 2D6, though a 2D6
system would let you put core systems at 2,3,11 and 12)

On