RE: [GZG] Re: Initiative is it a game winner? And antipodian FT
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:40:20 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] Re: Initiative is it a game winner? And antipodian FT
I like this idea [steals outrageously]. Now to find the time to update
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> From: john tailby
> Strategic movement is on a map with planetary systems linked
> by hyperspace
> sections. Each hyperspace corridor has a size limit being the
> maximum size
> that a ship can go through. The largest space is 200 mass so
> only bases can
> be bigger. Strategic movement is by counters representing the
> size class of
> ship (Size = mass /4 rounded up) This gives everyone some
> info about the
> potential power of the opponents fleet. Although a 250 point
> mass 50 light
> cruiser looks just like a mass 6 scout on the strategic map
> (but not on the
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list