Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Initiative is it a game winner? And antipodian FT Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Initiative is it a game winner? And antipodian FT

Re: [GZG] [LST] Update of web support

From: "R Campbell-Jones" <rcj@d...>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:25:56 -0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [LST] Update of web support

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Francis" <tony@brigademodels.co.uk>
To: <gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 2:10 PM

> Webmasters out there may appreciate Xenu :
> http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html

// Big snip//

Good stuff. But, for 'the other end' does anyone know of a plugin for
Mozilla and/or IE that provides a 'Delete current url from favourites'
button? That would mean the next time I connect to a site from my
bookmarks
and find it's history, I don't have to 'manage bookmarks' to get rid of
it.

CJ