Prev: Re: [GZG] circular iris valves Next: [GZG] Re: Initiative is it a game winner? And antipodian FT

[GZG] Sugest improvement on Workshack

From: Scott Siebold <gamers@a...>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 03:38:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] Sugest improvement on Workshack

I received my order and was impressed by the Basic "Workshack". I would
like to make a suggestion that could improve the Workshack.

If you came out with a connector module that could be used to connect
the junction modules you could turn your workshack into a major station.
I tried the docking module and it will connect the junction modules
(inside one connector and over another) but it is a bit short as a
connector.

With a connctor module you could make a linear station of any length,
square station (four connectors and four junction modules arranged in a
square) or a 3D station with the connector on top of one junction module
and another junction put  into the connector.

Scott

Prev: Re: [GZG] circular iris valves Next: [GZG] Re: Initiative is it a game winner? And antipodian FT