RE: [GZG] FT Single arc plasma bolts?
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:08:27 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG] FT Single arc plasma bolts?
Another thing to do may be include the feul rules discussed a few days
I remember that in "Duel" the pursuit ships each fired all their
before the next ship started firing; so they don't have unlimited
ammo/endurance. I also vaguely recall that the Federation were firing
3rd pursuit ship and Liberator's Force Wall was running low towards the
of the combat.
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> Subject: RE: [GZG] FT Single arc plasma bolts?
> Layered armour is a very good idea. It will nicely
> simulate being almost invulnerable at the start,
> and slowly becoming less effective as the energy
> banks drain. Thanks!
> >K-guns or Grasers for the federation would fit better than
> Mostly Fed ships launch plasma bolts as if they were
> projectiles, so I'll keep grasers for the Liberator.
> I like John Tailby's idea of using pulse torps, as
> there only seems to be one size used by the Federation
> but some ships can apparently fire more than others.
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list