Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Terrain Next: RE: [GZG] FT Single arc plasma bolts?

[GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events!

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:20:12 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events!

attachment. I have no control over the outlook server this is going
through, and all I can do is refrain  or resubscribe to the list from
another address.

Regarding the scneario, I will almost certainly be begging to borrow
minis to represent other fleets. The only fleets I can bring in the
flesh is New Israel, and possibly Japan, though I could make at least
one or two more a proxy fleets (i.e. non-standard minis).

Dean - I'm definitely interested in your KV alternates.

-N

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Terrain Next: RE: [GZG] FT Single arc plasma bolts?