Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events! Next: [GZG] Squadron size

Re: [LST] winmail.dat? was Re: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:46:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [LST] winmail.dat? was Re: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events!

> >Also, I know it's a function of the client, but is there
> an easy way to
> >disable it?
>
> If people won't control their clients...

Heck, Mr. Burton West, this is one pot that definitely has no stand to
be
calling any kettle black; been unintentionally naughty TOO many times
for
that!

However, I'm impressed with the breadth of the explanation the page has
into this and other annoyances. And by a fellow big iron guy; consider
it
bookmarked!

http://www.expita.com/nomime.html

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events! Next: [GZG] Squadron size