Prev: Re: [GZG] maximum possible thrust Next: Re: [GZG] Converting 25mm Resin vehicles

Re: [GZG] maximum possible thrust

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:04:24 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] maximum possible thrust

> > With a custom hull (1 box regardless of size) you can get a mass
4,
> > MD17+FTL ship.
>
> Is that "legal"? FB2 introduced "free" hull boxes (i.e. not
> restricted to the fixed fragile, weak, average, strong, super
> increments of 10%), but I think FB2 still specifies that a minimum
of
> 10% TMF be allocated to hull integrity.

1 hull is rather more than 10% of a mass 4 ship, though. Although I
don't see that Brendan's numbers work either:

1 mass minimum for hull
1 mass minimum for FTL
2 mass = maximum 12 thrust MD (60% of 4 = 2.4)

(as for the Night Music not adding up correctly ... well, the Alarishi
Empire is known to practice disinformation, misinformation, deception,
and misdirection.  Either that or I typed MD16 when I meant MD15).

Prev: Re: [GZG] maximum possible thrust Next: Re: [GZG] Converting 25mm Resin vehicles