Prev: Re: [GZG] More beta ships Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns

Re: [GZG] [FT] Repair ships

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:47:27 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Repair ships

Oerjan Ariander wrote:
> minutes even if it is completely staffed by old Scotsmen... :-/

We have our staff of chinese workers!!!!

> If you want to repair another ship, you have to dock with it first -
> preferrably bring it into a docking bay *inside* your repair ship, but

> that could be a bit difficult if the damaged ship is an SDN :-/

Please contact the ESU Naval Station Irkutsk for a  premium offer for
SDN docking facilities.. We have housing facilities for several thousand

crewmembers, recreational areas etc...

:)

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] More beta ships Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns