Prev: Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP Next: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:48:51 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP

DOCAgren@aol.com wrote:

> Fighters for close defense, But those Class-5 with only 1 arc each??
> Looks odd, without the ability to move.. U might loose 1, and be
unable
> to "support" yourself..

The class-5 have now been updated to have the 3 frontal arcs as the
class-3 batteries.

> Prehaps dropping 4 of the AFDC, and adding  in 8 PDF, to help pretect
> the station...

Each section now have 3PDS+4 class-1 batteries

> What level of Screen Generators does this have...  When I # crunched
it
> I come up with 4 sets of Screen Generators

It now has two... (and we have not number crunched it again - just
changed the SSD to fit our needs ;)

> And I think the amount of Cargo that the Station has, is much to
> limited...  What about dropping 1 or 2 Screen Generator for more
Cargo,
> and some "Crew space" unboard so the ships can use the station for
> Liberty port.

Good idea - I will add more cargo - it seems fitting as well.. (might
even fit one of those Repair facilitis (without the MU reach of the
original idea ... any one have a SSD icon for the new item hehe :)

Furthermore I have added some amour boxes etc.. I will try and upload
the SSD as well tonight...

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan