Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns Next: Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP

Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:32:24 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP

In a message dated 10/13/05 2:26:54 AM,
gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
writes:

> A naval station in progress:
>
> http://www.star-ranger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=857

Nice..	 Solid looking..

Fighters for close defense, But those Class-5 with only 1 arc each??
Looks
odd, without the ability to move.. U might loose 1, and be unable to
"support"
yourself..

Prehaps dropping 4 of the AFDC, and adding   in 8 PDF, to help pretect
the
station...

What level of Screen Generators does this have...   When I # crunched it
come up with 4 sets of Screen Generators

And I think the amount of Cargo that the Station has, is much to
limited...
What about dropping 1 or 2 Screen Generator for more Cargo, and some
"Crew
space" unboard so the ships can use the station for Liberty port.

Have a Good One,
DOC Agren
     (Lurker on the Digest)