Prev: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns

Re: [GZG] Re: More beta ships (Ken Wang)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:29:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: More beta ships (Ken Wang)

***
Since, I'm not Japanese nor am I fluent, my attempt was "Teikoku
Uchuugun"
or Imperial Space Force with "Japan" being implied.
***

Thanks, Ken! That's more like what I had in mind, though I don't think
TU
would necessarily be the best fit. For reasons I can't completely
explain,
KM for KriegsMarine on WWII German ships never seemed right; partially,
suppose, because the German navy was Kaiserlische Marine, but the ships
were SMS name-of-ship....

Would Imperial Spaceforcenavy Ship produce an acronym that would offend?
...Ship of the Imperial Spaceforcenavy?

The_Beast