Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations Next: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:28:47 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

On 11 Oct 2005 at 14:50, John K Lerchey wrote:

> I think that in my original post, I said, "official or unofficial",
> assuming that maybe someone did a "not done by Jon" mapping.	I've
> never seen anything on this subject offiically, but would have to
> think that the DSII range of minis were designed with some ideas for
> which nations get what vehicles, rather than the "oh, this looks cool,
> let's build one and someone will use them for something" approach.  I
> was hoping to see a listing of what the vehicles were intended for,
> nationally.

Both the Future Wars range and the bulk of the GZG 25mm vehicle range
(on which the 6mm Dirtside minisatures are based) predate the GZG-
verse background so any mapping would have to be made after the fact.

The only "official" mapping are those given in SG2, which in case you
don't have that book is:
NAC - Phalanx (DSM-104), Paladin (DSM-103),
Hoplite/Hunter/Defender/Striker series (DSM-105/106/107/115)
NSL - Gauntlet (DSM-101)
FSE and OU - Wombat (DSM-112)

Everything else is up to the players.

	Steve
--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/gzg/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations Next: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations