Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations Next: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:26:57 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 19:27, John K Lerchey wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Thanks for the responses.  While appreciated, none of them actually
> answered the question that I asked, which was,
>
> "Does anyone have a mapping of gzg vehicles to the Tuffleyverse
nations?"

I started doing this for the NSL - I think they are all GZG vehicles,
though I could of course be wrong. Didn't get much further than NSL
and some low tech rebels, and still haven't got as far as organising a
game (or finishing the designs).

http://www.glendale.org.uk/dirtside/

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations Next: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations