Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Newest FT ships now available!! :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Newest FT ships now available!! :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 17:24:43 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Newest FT ships now available!! :-)

>  > Sorry Oerjan, it isn't the one you suspect, it's one of mine....
;-)

>Whoa, the boss is sculpting? Better stay away from that! *duck*

Well, apart from the OUDF and K'V ships and some new fighters
(Oerjan's) and the new Savasku (Dave's), all the other recent ships
(UNSC, NI, Japs, IF, New ESU, New NAC, Civilians etc) have been my
sculpts....  :-)

>Course, if the piccies were available, there wouldn't be any suspicions
>involved... *duck again*

Paul, Bill and Dean now all have the piccies..... let's see who gets
them posted first! (My money's on Dean....)  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

PS: away for weekend, so offline now till Monday morning - looking
forward to reading the comments then!