Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Newest FT ships now available!! :-)

Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns

From: "K.H.Ranitzsch" <kh.ranitzsch@t...>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 18:21:12 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns

Laserlight schrieb:
> From: "Brian B" <brianbinor@gmail.com>
>
>>We've come up with a few ways to pay our respects to Mr. Newton:
>

> Weapons with rocket-propelled rounds -- gyrojet small arms, for
> instance.  If you hit the target, *they* tumble -- which is good.

Another possibility is recoilless guns that shoot out a cloud of gas or
dust backwards. The obvious problem of endangering the shooter should
not be an issue for PA.

Though I agree that rockets are the better solution for most cases.

Something like a Taser might also work - light projectiles trailing
wires that are used to carry an electric discharge.

Greetings
Karl Heinz