Prev: [GZG] The Borg... Next: RE: [GZG] Care and Carrying of Figures

[GZG] Care and Carrying of Figures

From: David Billinghurst <davebill@c...>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:18:13 +1200
Subject: [GZG] Care and Carrying of Figures

Have painted up some ships, made some asteroids (scoria on a stick works
very well), and was wondering how people store and move their ships
about?

I've considered magnetic strip (but the hex ship bases are often concave
in shape) and slot trays, such as I use for my Ren figures (but
starships are usually bigger than their bases and will knock against
each other), and even the old stand-by of an old t-shirt in the box with
the ships lying on the fabric (but then they slide about and it puts
stress on the link point between the stand and the ship).

So, suggestions welcomed!

Regards

David

Prev: [GZG] The Borg... Next: RE: [GZG] Care and Carrying of Figures