Prev: Re: [GZG] RE: Stealth, ECM and FCS suggestion (long) Next: [GZG] Care and Carrying of Figures

[GZG] The Borg...

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:06:21 EDT
Subject: [GZG] The Borg...

on a ew race, yes of course the Borg... After 2 years  of
playtesting many many variations, I have come to found this to be some
what
good for the Borg. Making them powerful as they were when the Enterprise
first
 encountered them, and as powerful as the fight at Wolf 359 where the
Federation  lost their entire fleet to one borg cube...

_The_Borg_ (http://www.geocities.com/ft_galaxy/The_Borg.html)

I have yet to come up with decent icons for the systems. Anyone care to
help
me out? The systems are below

Cutting Beam
Molecular Pulse Torpedo
Assimilation beam
Transporter

Thank everyone...
Vince

Prev: Re: [GZG] RE: Stealth, ECM and FCS suggestion (long) Next: [GZG] Care and Carrying of Figures