Prev: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 4 Next: Re: [GZG] Vehicle ID

Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 4

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 21:54:36 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 4

Fred Kiesche wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> I really like those storage compartments in the
> "Antikskabet" section. The ones on the left resemble
> something that used to be available commercially in
> one of the US-based miniatures magazines (probably the
> early 1980's). The tall one on the right almost looks
> like a tray cart for a large commercial kitchen (or a
> school kitchen).

We scrounge every bit of furniture we can get our hands on :)

On the right side of that storage compartment can be seen our naval
boards as well as our dessert boards :)

> I recognize a lot of those 6mm houses, etc. I've got
> many of the same!
:)

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 4 Next: Re: [GZG] Vehicle ID