Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005 Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 4

[GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 4

From: Fred Kiesche <godel2escher2bach@y...>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:14:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 4

Greetings:

I really like those storage compartments in the
"Antikskabet" section. The ones on the left resemble
something that used to be available commercially in
one of the US-based miniatures magazines (probably the
early 1980's). The tall one on the right almost looks
like a tray cart for a large commercial kitchen (or a
school kitchen).

I recognize a lot of those 6mm houses, etc. I've got
many of the same!

Fred Kiesche (FPK3)

My books are water; those of great geniuses are wine. Everybody drinks
water. (Mark Twain, "Notebook")

Science, science fiction and more. See The Eternal Golden Braid.
(http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005 Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 4