Prev: Re: [GZG] Vehicle ID Next: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..? Was: [GZG] Re: [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

Re: [GZG] Vehicle ID

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 04:04:52 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] Vehicle ID

In a message dated 8/30/2005 3:59:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dmaddox1@hot.rr.com writes:

With the Kuwaits in reguards to that, there was no signal to identify
them
and
our men went on eye site and madea positive identifcation of them beig
Soviet
made "soda cans", I mean tanks..  LOL

I'm sure that made all the difference to the Kuwaitis (actually
Pakistani
with
Kuwaiti officers.......they hire out) .......)

Don

Oh but of course... those. "few', that lived, wot dare even look at at
T-62
or T-77 ever again, muchless get iside one

Vince