Prev: Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions) Next: RE: [GZG] Kitbash from WWII

RE: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:44:18 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)

Alan,

I found that on some tanks, my Airfix t-34s, you can mount the track
wheel mounts in reverse and it forms a solid side wall.  Then, all you
have to do is find a way to cover the empty ends.  Heck, on some, like
the T-34 again, there is even a space that might make a cool intake on
the front if properly vented over.

My wife is a diabetic and the cylindrical caps to her syringes can fill
the track areas on some of the larger tanks.  This is what I plan on
doing with my LeClerc grav tank conversions.  I am PSBing them and grav
emitters.

Eli