Prev: Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS! Next: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike

Re: [OT] Chris was Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 07:06:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Chris was Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!

***
...I was so traumatized by
the whole incident that I was still thinking in that
mode I saw you message.

"My precious sense of honor
Just a shield of rusty wire,...
***

Which, interestingly enough, on first read I saw as
"My precious sense of humor
Just a shield of rusty wire,...

"Remember, I'm pulling for you. We're all in this together."

In this case, WE'RE all pulling for you.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS! Next: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike