Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures. Next: RE: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!

Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

From: tsarith@i...
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:14:31 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

I have been running the Mauridians as Phalons and the Karadorm as
Kravak.
I hvaent used the terrans yet, but I was planning on building them from
scratch, with the spinal mounts as K-guns.  Though after playing UN
lateley, I may just go with Grasers.

Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

> XT350/DOD#1890
>
> AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!
> Trailer at apple.com!!!
> http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/serenity/trailer_2/index.html

Peter Engebos				T'sarith Degaalth
tsarith@io.com				http://www.io.com/~tsarith

   "Here at Ortillery Command we have at our diposal hundred megawatt
laser
beams, mach 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear bombs. Some people
say
  we think that we're God. We're not God. We just borrowed his SMITE
button
			 for our fire control system"

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures. Next: RE: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!