Prev: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:02:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

I'll just go back to how much I like CN ships: the
service from xtreme is excellent as has been said
here, they respond well to retail inquiries, and has
also been noted, are very receptive to customer/user
input.

I don't really like the look of the Terrans, but maybe
I was just turned off by the first run (admittedly
rough on the undersides, resolved with interest in the
1.5 release).

I started with the Mauridians: I was working on a
reverse engineering project with IJSF-meets-KGuns. The
railgun spinal was perfect for the proto-kGun idea I
was playing with.

Next I grabbed Kharadorn and LOVE them. they paint up
really sweet (IMO) and are elegant to look at with a
nice-ish paintjob. I've been imagining them as the
ships of a Kra'Vak parent-race, all smooth and refined
WITH hella K-Guns ;-)

--- Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> Don't forget the excellent coverage on Dean's site;
> not a bad first place
> to look for similar questions on any new space
> ships:
> http://www.star-ranger.com/Minis.htm#ColdNavy
>
> Along with TMP, of course:
> http://theminiaturespage.com/news/892030/
>
> My next question is, of course, just how patient
> does Ninja Magic expect us
> to be?
>
> The_Beast
>
> gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu wrote on
> 08/02/2005 09:04:13 AM:
>
> > Quoting VinsFullThrust@aol.com:
> > > Can someone send me a link to these Cold Navy
> minies  please?
> >
> > Xtreme Hobby makes and sells the Cold Navy minis,
> highly
> > recommended.
> >
> > http://www.xtreme-hobby.com/
> >

> > Dean Gundberg
> >
> > Starship Combat News
> > The latest information on Space Games and
> Miniatures
> > http://www.star-ranger.com
> > dean@star-ranger.com

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!
Trailer at apple.com!!!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/serenity/trailer_2/index.html

Prev: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.