Prev: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

[GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

From: "R. Bryett" <rbryett@m...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 22:33:00 +1000
Subject: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

I hope it's not *too* tasteless to mention someone else's minis on a GZG
list, but a friend sent me link to the Cold Navy web site, and I find
their
"Terran Republic Navy" ships horribly tempting:
http://estore.xtreme-hobby.com/coldnavy.html#trn

1. Has anyone on the list seen these minis, and/or had any dealings
withe
Xtreme Hobby? If so, I'd appreciate any comments please. If they're
libellous, you could send them to me privately :)

2. As well as various gun turrets, all the TRN ships above frigate class
seem to be equipped with one or more of what Col. Jack O'Neill would
undoubtedly describe as "Honkin' great space guns" mounted spinally. Any
thoughts on what these should be?

Best regards, Robert Bryett.
mailto:rbryett@mail.com

Prev: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.