Prev: [GZG] [OT ] High Guard Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Was FTL, now FTL comms

[GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 1, Issue 22

From: Fred Kiesche <godel2escher2bach@y...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 06:31:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 1, Issue 22

Greetings:

Hmmm...there were two versions of Mercenary when it
first came out (just to keep the off topic going). One
had the orange stripe. But, I bought a copy with a
deep yellow stripe.

One is an earlier print run than the other. Which was
which, is lost in the mists of memory. I probably have
both in storage, somewhere.

As for High Guard, there was a bug in the ship
constructions rules, IIRC. GDW came out with a
second/revised edition, but they also printed the
revisions in three issues of the original (quarterly)
Journal of the Travellers' Aid Society, so you could
get the changes without needing to buy the second LBB.

Fred Kiesche (FPK3)

My books are water; those of great geniuses are wine. Everybody drinks
water. (Mark Twain, "Notebook")

Science, science fiction and more. See The Eternal Golden Braid.
(http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/)

Prev: [GZG] [OT ] High Guard Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Was FTL, now FTL comms