Prev: [GZG] Re: Was FTL, now FTL comms Next: [GZG] [OT ] High Guard

[GZG] Re: High Guard

From: David Billinghurst <davebill@c...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:52:32 +1200
Subject: [GZG] Re: High Guard

Hi Doug,

Sorry, should have looked at the cover more closely - the word
'Traveller'
and the horizontal band are in blue, rest of the text in white and there
IS
a number, 308, in the top right hand corner.  So, afraid it's probably
bulk
US print for export.  I bought the books from a guy running a small
import
business in RPGs and figures who I used to see at wargames conventions.

> Anyway, High Guard first came out in the US with a price on the upper
right
> corner of the cover; newer copies replaced this with an item number.
There
> were differences with the material inside.

Really? What sort of differences?

Regards

David

Prev: [GZG] Re: Was FTL, now FTL comms Next: [GZG] [OT ] High Guard