Prev: [GZG] James Doohan (Scotty) Dies at 85 Next: [GZG] Re: Power Projection

RE: [GZG] How big is my tank?

From: "CS Renegade" <njg@c...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 22:09:39 +0100
Subject: RE: [GZG] How big is my tank?

Not necessarily. There are no published "stats" for GZG or rival
figure ranges beyond the few examples & guidelines published in the
DS2 rulebook itself. If you check the rules you will see that they
intentionally cultivate free interpretation (and if I could find my
copy I'd cite page & paragraph). There IS no "right".

In real life the armour, calibre & power/weight ratio of your and
your opponent's vehicles dance around each other in a sort of
ghastly thee-way tango. It's not what you've got that counts, it's
what you've got relative to your enemy that matters. Others on this
list can tell you this better than I.

So for DS2, throw some stats down on paper and try them against
your opponent. It doesn't really matter if you are both one or even
two size grades above or below conventionally-accepted norms for
your miniatures - as long as it works for you, go with it.

I guarantee that whatever you chose for your vehicles, you will want
to re-design them at least once if not several times over.

Nathan

Prev: [GZG] James Doohan (Scotty) Dies at 85 Next: [GZG] Re: Power Projection