Prev: Re: [GZG] How big is my tank? Next: Re: [GZG] How big is my tank?

Re: [GZG] How big is my tank?

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 22:51:08 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] How big is my tank?

On Sunday 17 July 2005 22:01, John K. Lerchey wrote:
> The only thing that I've ever heard that seemed to be somewhat
"official",
> was that an M-1 Abrams is size 3.  Given that, in order of appearance
> looking at dcp_0243.jpg, I would suggest...
>
>      1    1
>      2       3     3
> 3    3       3     3	  3    3
> 4    3	  4	4   3	 4
> 5	  5	  5	  5

I should have numbered them or something, but I didn't think of that
until afterwards... but since the original post I've decided to make
the two VTOL craft in 2nd row both size 3 (as you've suggested).

The light and heavy hover tanks (2nd column) I'll probably make both
size 3, and use the amount of armour as the light/heavy difference.

Dirtside design is definitely very different from FT design...

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

My designs will probably be going up soon, so then everyone can
have a good laugh...

--
Sam.					  http://www.glendale.org.uk/

Prev: Re: [GZG] How big is my tank? Next: Re: [GZG] How big is my tank?